There is an enormous diversity of conditions and complaints related to the skeletal structure affecting bones, tendons, muscle etc. The diversity has seen the rise of consultants and surgeons specializing in specific areas of traumatology. eg back, knee, hip wrist, etc, and within these areas even more specialized concentrating on specific conditions.
The variety and advances in the type of equipment used to treat these conditions plus state of the art prosthetics has seen the development of ‘super’ consultant surgeons, highly-skilled in their particular field.
We consider ultra specialisation by a team of raumatologists to be the best solution for the wide range of orthopedic conditions, below are some of the areas of expertise.
- Ankle & foot bone fusions and pain relieving arthrodesis
- Knee meniscus/cartlidge, cruciate ligament. etc
- Shoulder dislocations subacromial bursitis etc
- Fractures resetting pin and plates
- Specialised hand surgery Dupuytren, rizartrosis
- Foot surgery metatarsalgias, hallux valgus, dedos en garre